CHUFFED!!

lupogtiboy

Chuffed as in happy, pleased ect....

No way its being scrapped, goes and drives as well as she did when I bought her!

Why on earth would you scrap it because it has high miles?! Just replace the engine if it does go! Some people...

141k miles is crazy! scapping it is the only option.

Why on earth would you scrap it because it has high miles?! Just replace the engine if it does go! Some people...

Or re-build it.

141k miles is nothing! I thought the folk on this topic were being sarcastic at first......my great uncle's mercedes has 250,000 miles on the clock and still looks and drives like new.

Oh and what about this badboy? Superior German Engineering ftw!

http://www.outsideonline.com/adventure-travel/The-Worlds-Greatest-Traveler-A-1988-Mercedes-That-Has-Been-to-172-Countries.html

I would like to add though the big problem is BUYING a car with high mileage on it. If you rack up the miles yourself like my great uncle did, it can last forever.

When buying, you go about the extremely difficult task of buying a car that hasn't been abused/not looked after properly etc.

Edited by sam_vr6

Haha I love how people think I'm serious. Anyone that know me will understand why this is funny. It was sarcasm.

Mines only 1k behind ;) ticked over 140k the other day and still a beaut!

Haha I love how people think I'm serious. Anyone that know me will understand why this is funny. It was sarcasm.

Mines only 1k behind ;) ticked over 140k the other day and still a beaut!

Mines is sitting at 120k hehe, got a fair wee bit to do to catch up!