Francis's Arosa On Rota Grid V

fod91

• 3 weeks later...

got any better pics of how its sitting now? look better in the last picture

Not at the moment, car is still sitting to high, should get a chance to lower in the next two weeks and i'll upload a picture of it then.

You may not realise but when you sit in the car and have bags in it, it tends to weigh down the car making the camber very much necessary, and i did have it much lower but needed to raise it again for the nct(mot) and hadn't got a chance to lower it again. But thanks for your unnecessary comment.

How did my first question have an obvious answer?

Im sure i wouldnt have come up with the answer you gave.

Tbh i would never set my car up so that it looks poop, just so when i sit in it and have bags onboard it looks ok, kind of backwards.

Obvious if you actually read the thread, I said from the start that i know it needs to be lowered but it wouldn't go any lower without taking the adjusters out, which i done that and theres even a picture showing the arch basically sitting over the tire, poop :lol:good one, backwards? i said it was still necessary because it would have been rubbing without camber when theres weight put on it, never said i like having it up high, no intention of making it lower and i like the way it sits when i put bags in it :yes:

Super aggressive poster, you just carry on when unladen looking half arsed and broken, but then i suppose youre driving around with the smug knowledge of knowing you would look reasonable when you have a few bags in the back............. i pity the random people passing by who dont know this.

Fail.

Keep trying though, i thought the irish were meant to have craic, are you sure one of your parents isnt swiss or some other straight laced country.

Harsh classifying people as straight laced ??

Just call me adolf...............

**** craic.

Edited by scotty_82