JOM Coilovers

CJ N

Has anyone had any experiance with these? Ive heard good and bad stories about these, im not expecting them to be anything spectacular cos afterall they are budget an the ride will be abit hard.

On my last car i had weitec coilies on and i found them way too harsh and had to fit extra bump stops to make the ride better, so i could apply that to these.

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/15730.html

CJ

Edited by CJ N

Get on well with mine. Not as bad as i expected however i guess the harsh ride would dependant on the lows you go for. As i say good value for money.

Joe

I see, im not looking to too low at all, probably around 40mm, i just wanted a bit more of a stiffer ride and better around the corners, i heard they take a while to settle though.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just had my jom's come through the post I'm currently driving on fk's......I don't want a stiff ride so would I be able to put my fk front springs on the new front struts so its abit softer or is it all dependable on the damper ?

Go for a decent brand spring and shocker option then with a fixed 40mm drop if youre concerned about ride quality.

Joms tbf for that price will be shocking, how come they are half the price of all others .................half the quality.

I'm sticking with my fk rear shocks , I wouldn't of brought them if mine wasn't seized but wanted to go lower , just thought the front springs on the fks would be softer than the joms