RClick RCL Wiring Harness

Skezza

So... did anyone else spot that RClick now sell a wiring harness for Golfs and Passats?

http://www.rclick.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=69&products_id=995

Would this work on the Lupo? It works on Golfs around the same era as the Lupo. If it did, those scared away at the thought of cutting wires, soldering etc might reconsider fitting a remote central locking box.

Not looking good really, the models it fits only go up to 1997 (not sure on the Mk4/3.5 cab) Depends how similar the wiring is on 6Ns & 6N2s I suppose.

See, assuming the plugs fit which I guess they do, I can't see how this could be bad. You could take the wiring harness, and simply bullet crimp all the incorrect connections to correct them. Wouldn't be hard with a wiring diagram.

Still waiting on a response from RClick, if it will fit, I will buy it, then crimp bullet connectors on the wires and place a tutorial up on here for those who don't splicing their wires.

• 3 months later...

Turns out this won't fit by the way. I know this thread is a few months old but it's worth clarifying for anyone who might come looking for this answer.