My lupo project almost barn find

harrysteele9

Silver has bestowed a wise word unto thee. Agression usually hinders towards more JDM, the 'euro' or 'clean' scene doesn't really suit badboy bonnets and the like, all about low and smooth atm, OEM+ style. Trouble is, it seems you've tried making the car something it wasn't meant to look like, so it's almost stuck between both worlds. You really have the choice, go get your rim licked by the JDM lads with aggression or try swing it back towards more relaxed times.

Either way, the work done to this looks to be of a high standard, nice to see your making your mark on it.

• Like 1

Nice work man, i dont think the bonnet looks too bad. Nice to see some individualism :) keep an eye out for some BBS', will suit it nicely ;)

Isn't that a contradiction right there?!

"Be individual, but get BBS like just about everyone else......" :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like quality work. Where have the indicators been moved to?

Smooth the indicator panel yourself? Tempted to do this and use my fogs as indicators, seems easy than wiring them up to be actual fogs...

No i didnt , i had a full respray on the car and had it done there , i am actually going to have my indicators in the head light , looks good seen a few lupos like it