New member and new driver! proud owner of LUPO!

Shannon0595

oooooh i used to produce a sticker similar to your elmo! mine was a glitter cookie monster! nice lupo btw

my dad got me the elmo one (and the others) to kick start me off with the whole sticker thing!

glitter cookie monster sounds ace! and thanks :-)

my dad got me the elmo one (and the others) to kick start me off with the whole sticker thing!

glitter cookie monster sounds ace! and thanks :-)

was my best seller i made a small batch of 6 and all sold straight away will get a photo up to show you when i find one :D

• Like 1

Love the red lupo, Shannon!! It is very shiny indeed, reminds me of the day I bought mine :-)

I still haven't worked out how to upload pics either, I have photobucket but not sure how to get the pics from there onto here...It took me two weeks to figure out how to reduce the KB of my profile pic for it to upload- blonde moment!

How are peoples lupo's handling in the snow? I get worried because I would hate to skid and dint it, so I drive along in 1st/ 2nd gear because my road is soo bad...

• Like 1