Sam's Black Lupo

Sam Howell

Think yellow may make the car look cheap? there is a rather lot of surface area on them so they really do stand out. I was thinking of buying some bmw bbs wheels and painting them dark purple.. not sure yet though

What about a light/bright red?? you got red interior so wouldn't look to out of place?? or like gunmetal grey silver kind of color??

What about a light/bright red?? you got red interior so wouldn't look to out of place?? or like gunmetal grey silver kind of color??

Red will probs look good, and will be good to match interior like Tom_C said.

Yea looking at some now, just noticed that some have Audi emblem on as well as VW one, defiantly going for these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-AUDI-Wolfsburg-Number-Plate-Surrounds-X-2-GTI-R32-/150852543278?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item231f83232e with just VW emblem on same price to

mate that would be brill if you could do that, what are they like, like whats the state of them they pretty good?? Save a hell of a lot trying to post them too as live In Kent too so can easily pick em up if end up buying...

I shall let you know next weekend as things aren't going to great with the Lupo at the moment.

Red will probs look good, and will be good to match interior like Tom_C said.

I shall look into it before the summer :)

Edited by Sam Howell

I shall let you know next weekend as things aren't going to great with the Lupo at the moment. Burning oil and putting it all on the back of my car haha. So i'm going to get the valve stem seals replaced this week hopefully and maybe a few other bits while the head is off.

Jesus don't sound too good what so ever, atleast cars black though kinda blends in a little ;) well yea let us know i mean no massive rush anyway on abit of a spending spree at the mo for car stuff so need to slow down a bit ha

Jesus don't sound too good what so ever, atleast cars black though kinda blends in a little ;) well yea let us know i mean no massive rush anyway on abit of a spending spree at the mo for car stuff so need to slow down a bit ha

yeah it blends the window in with the boot -_- it shall be sorted soon enough though. Alright cool, once my car is sorted i will get the wheels out and see what they are like

True haha. Looks like all the work to my engine is going to be done in the next couple of weeks

decided on getting the head skimmed to change the compression a little :shifty: Then the valve stem seals and valve guides and all gaskets and other seals are going to be done! All in all a lot of work just to get the engine running a bit sweeter before the summer! :thumbsup:

:thumbup::clap: bwt your glad its finally back on the road then! Always good to hear, hows it running now then...

Very happy :thumbsup:. Well it seems like the power is very sudden mid range all the way rev limiter compared to what it was like before. Did have to do loads of miles before I could put my foot down though which was annoying! Are you still looking for wheels as I can get pictures of the standard alloys tomorrow if you like?

Stealthy.

:coffee:

Trying to think of something to brighten it up, unsure of what though!

Probs getting used to being abused once again ha, have to be gentle with it like a fine women ;)

Yea mate I may still be intrested if ya fancy grabbing us some pics if you dont mind

Haha, Well from going from a 1.0 litre polo with tracker insurance so I couldn't go over the speed limit, stay out late or corner hard/fast. I'm bound to have a little fun it in :thumbsup:.

Sure I will get some photos for you tomorrow :yes:

Gutted mate hope you get it sorted...new engine time i take it

Cheers, yeah well me and my dad are thinking of the best option. We have a friend who is a vw master technician so he is going to help us source a good engine. Cant believe my luck to be honest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...