Sam's Bola green mk2 Arosa. hashtag bullet steels lol :)

Bola rosa

Looks freaking awesome tbh. Nice to know I'm not the only one who refers to my better half as 'me julie' :roflmao:

• Like 1

Do your rears rub at all Sam? Mine do on 7Js at et11 down 90mm and started damaging paintwork.. :/
Mine rub mate, theyre 8j and et 17 with the adjuster cups out. It's all part of the fun though :D
Nice!! I'm in Leicester too! Where abouts are you? Vin
Im in Loughborough mate :)

• 4 weeks later...

Wanna feature mine Glenda? :) I want some publicity. Don't seem to be getting anywhere lol. The plans this year are to take the back seats out and do a flat boot build. Today I bought some Volvo bumper markers (orange daytime running light clusters) going to fit them this week. Will post up pictures :)

Looks lovely Dude :thumbsup:

Cant wait to see front bumper done

• Like 1

looks sweet man :) like the lupo bumper and black mirrors! we will look like brothers soon as if just brought a lupo sport rear bumper for mine and got similar wheels :) you going to the mega meet at the end of the month?

Not posted in a while guys. I've been attempting to follow a U.s theme with the Arosa. And recently been taken by the whole daytime running lights that the u.s spec vws have.

As it were, they don't make u.s spec bumpers for the Arosa so I've decided to make a go at it myself. I was researching and shopping around for Volvo bumper markers and didn't want to spend big money as I'm on a tight budget this month. so I phoned my local scrap yard and asked if they had any Volvo s40's. luckily, they had one in. So I went down and bought two bumper markers at five of her majesty's great British pounds. :D

b15c4fe9d48cd6dc333dfba936013cbf.jpg

Kind of how they'll look.

a6fa3d083e30455427743828b6a27a4c.jpg

Cleaned em up

be3cb613825db1a8dcdc65c584488797.jpg

Fitted some high bright 10mm LEDs but they looked too yellow so I ordered some lower tone orange LEDS from maplins. (Still waiting on them)

0c9feae68f9b609c1374e98fc60ea3ae.jpg

Made some templates for the bumper. (Smaller than the light clusters obvs ;) lol)

8692208305604df69e5950649ebd1ab3.jpg

Then started smoothing the writing.

c3fd34b283f64b74a42dafb0c2d4e1cf.jpg

Smoothed! :)

43a4650117252c0e58631a123889ea60.jpg

Will update when I've fitted them. I'm bricking taking a Dremel to my poor car :(

Wish me luck! S

Thanks, Sam

Eeek, good luck dude! Nice work bargain hunting, smoothing and generally thinking outside the box. I doff my cap to you good sir.