Interesting fact about lupo's and arosa's...

VolkswagenDan

Anyone dare to knock it? lol i dont...

To be fair they are the same car... Sophie has an arosa and its lovely. Its only basic. but its brilliant. Yes there are a few differences but saying they feel different to be in is a load of horse!

leebo2012 your a tool if you actually think what you said is correct... and Koop is right, your spelling is wubbish....

I have had a mk1 and now have a mk2 just to add to my earlier comment haha... I still have a soft spot for the lupo's and still getting me head around the looks but the dash, although not much different is better :).. And you get so much more for your money !!

This is so ****ing boring. You got a bunch of Lupo fanboys saying the Arosa is ****. You've got a bunch of Arosa fanboys saying the Lupo is for label chasers who are too busy loving the smell of their own farts.

How about this one ****wits? :

The Lupo is slightly more expensive and as such has slightly improved trim inside, but other than that is the same = Slightly nicer inside.

The Arosa is slightly less expensive and as such has slightly less good trim inside, but other than that is the same = Better value for money.

The engine is exactly the same, and as that is where it ****ing matters so who gives a flying **** about whether he has this, or she has that or they have a ****ing window to start licking at the back of the bus?

**** sake, what the **** is up with some of you! Seriously!

Edit:

This isn't at TArosa who I assume has just been suspended. This is at a number of you. Christ sake, we're using the same forum can't we just be civilized.

Edited by Skezza

This is so ****ing boring. You got a bunch of Lupo fanboys saying the Arosa is ****. You've got a bunch of Arosa fanboys saying the Lupo is for label chasers who are too busy loving the smell of their own farts.

How about this one ****wits? :

The Lupo is slightly more expensive and as such has slightly improved trim inside, but other than that is the same = Slightly nicer inside.

The Arosa is slightly less expensive and as such has slightly less good trim inside, but other than that is the same = Better value for money.

The engine is exactly the same, and as that is where it ****ing matters so who gives a flying **** about whether he has this, or she has that or they have a ****ing window to start licking at the back of the bus?

**** sake, what the **** is up with some of you! Seriously!

Firstly, this thread was a JOKE intended to wind people up and have a JOKE and has now become slightly dull because of people like you think they can use expletives 100 times in a sentence and think they're all cool and hard. You've got on your high horse on a thread intended to be full of banter.

I don't care what you think is better and I don't care if you or your mrs licks windows in their spare time. I just think your excessive use of "****" makes you look like a 12 year old spoilt child. Lol

Firstly, this thread was a JOKE intended to wind people up and have a JOKE and has now become slightly dull because of people like you think they can use expletives 100 times in a sentence and think they're all cool and hard. You've got on your high horse on a thread intended to be full of banter.

I don't care what you think is better and I don't care if you or your mrs licks windows in their spare time. I just think your excessive use of "****" makes you look like a 12 year old spoilt child. Lol

No, but at the point people start getting banned or suspended, is probably the point at which another totally pointless thread has gone too far. A bit like the one that was deleted the other day, in which some guy decided he didn't want to be a part of Club Lupo because idiots made inappropriate comments about his daughter.

Cool and hard? I'm not a keyboard warrior... I'm not threatening you, am I? If you do that in your spare time on Facebook that's fine, but that isn't the point of what I'm saying.

So, the single intention of the thread wasn't to belittle Arosa owners? OK, I stand corrected. I'll note that for future reference.

Edited by Skezza

Would you like a ladder to climb out of your hole?

I think the daughter related thread is aimed towards Geoff? Might I add... He was full of banter and nobody insulted him (that I noticed?)

I actually laughed reading your rant. You can come again.

I think the daughter related thread is aimed towards Geoff? Might I add... He was full of banter and nobody insulted him (that I noticed?)

No, I'm talking about another bloke (can't remember his name), who promptly deleted every post he made on ClubLupo and hasn't returned. My beef with it; his daughters Lupo was playing up, he spent a number of hours tracking down the problem and fixing it (would have been useful for someone else no doubt), and instead of saying, "cheers, we'll keep that for later" some guy asked him for a picture of his daughter in a bikini. Now, I know it's a car forum and all that malarkey but was it necessary? That guy clearly didn't see the funny side and in all honesty nor did I, there's a line and once again, someone crossed it. The thread has been deleted since he basically removed all his posts which made it empty, but that means he also removed the advice on how to fix the problem with the car. Brilliant eh? Good going. Hope nobody else suffers with the same problem :mellow:

Edited by Skezza

I think he 's on about another one Piers.

Guy asks advice for daughters car :question:

Guy gets asked for pics of daughter :paperbag:

Guy posts pic of daughter :doh:

Guy gets laughed at for being a sucker :roflmao:

Guy deletes all posts and takes ball home :tumbleweed:

If you want to play on the internet you still have to be a little street wise surely !

Its all about having a laugh and a bit of banter isn't it and if we cant do that whats the point ?

Problem is some people can't do that in real life so when they get behind a keyboard, read the stuff out there and cant hear or see the connotation in peoples voice and face they are on the defensive and just loose the plot, especially if they're new or not regular visitors and don't know the personality's of some of the guys on here and do really only come here for advice.

I think this thread got a bit silly cos this forum is for Lupo's AND Arosa's so it was always gonna cause a bit of conflict, as the opening poster has admitted to.

P.S Quote "pics of daughter"

Bikini was never mentioned although the ones above make up for it.

Edited by GTIChris

well if the bloke had a sense of humour he would have realised it was only a laugh on a forum. as if someone actually wanted pics!

and if he fell for it and did it then what a complete idiot. Thats all iv got to say about that. He only has himself to blame, like Chris has said you still need to have your head screwed on.

no sympathy

Skezza... this still doesnt explain your dummy leaving the pram episode... this thread is full of banter! then you wanted to end the world... lighten up a bit. If someone does have the same problem again im sure they will get the answer they want if they ask.

@GTIChris - the comment about 'pics of daughter' isn't the one that bothered me. Nor is the fact he put up a photo of her. There's girls who use ClubLupo all the time and most of them have a photo of themselves. That wasn't the issue. After he posted the pic, someone said something like "sneak her camera out her holiday bag then upload bikini pictures" or something, i don't remember exactly what it was exactly but like I said line... he crossed it there and then.

Also Chris, I have banter on here all the time. Like I said in another thread, being ripped on here (usually by scotty lol) is all part of the fun and is part of the reason why we use it. Yes, we have banter and I do join in the banter dude, but there is a line and he crossed it, at least in my opinion.

@Piers - maybe an overreaction on my part. I thought TArosa had been banned because of what Silver said and at that point I thought this is seriously just doing my head in and flipped a little bit. I'd also had about 7 pints and just watched my football team throw a 2-0 lead away, maybe that was something to do with it :D

Edited by Skezza

ok well we forgive you. The key to this place is take everything with a pinch of salt and always look at the funny side of it, because thats how its always aimed.

now we know your gay we will let you off :thumbsup:

ok well we forgive you. The key to this place is take everything with a pinch of salt and always look at the funny side of it, because thats how its always aimed.

now we know your gay we will let you off :thumbsup:

:surprise:

Skezza, I honestly didn't see that remark about the holiday pics so it's understandable I spose the guy got a little vexed.

That at least explains all the effing in your post you light weight, 7 pints tut tut, stick to shandy in future :thumbsup:

Skezza, I honestly didn't see that remark about the holiday pics so it's understandable I spose the guy got a little vexed.

That at least explains all the effing in your post you light weight, 7 pints tut tut, stick to shandy in future :thumbsup:

7 pints + 90 minutes at the Britannia stadium.

Trust me, it's enough to drive anyone to effing, regardless of how much alcohol they've ingested :thumbsup: