hiiiii new girl :)

purplelupogirl

hiiii, im new to clup lupo and im a girl.... i have the 1.4 16v cambridge edition lupo :) so far ive plasti dipped it purple lowered it 60mm all roud, 13" vw borbets... ive noticed oil on my driveway today... and i just changed the coil pack anyone know a common place to look to see where the oils coming from.... being a girl i need help paahaa.... anyways hiii :)

Welcome :wave:

Have a look around the engine, the oil pressure sensor is a common spot for leakage.

The sump is quite a common one, they need re-sealing. There isnt a gasket you can buy for them so just sealant or use some gasket paper and make your own. Maybes check the oil filter is tight and sealed as that can leak. Maybes check the selector shaft in the back of the gearbox as the seal is a common fault, although couldnt see that leaving enough oil on the floor to notice.

hiiii, im new to clup lupo and im a girl.... i have the 1.4 16v cambridge edition lupo :) so far ive plasti dipped it purple lowered it 60mm all roud, 13" vw borbets... ive noticed oil on my driveway today... and i just changed the coil pack anyone know a common place to look to see where the oils coming from.... being a girl i need help paahaa.... anyways hiii :)

Correction, its a se, it was known as a cambridge in every other county though.

Edited by lupo1.0se

Just had quick look at where you are based.

These are the vw cars shows that are happening in the South East aera.

The nearest one maybee Beaulieu German Car show. But heres a link to the list anyway.

http://forums.clublu...showtopic=93173

Edited by lupo1.0se

A leaking sump bung wouldn't result in oil down the engine, unless she (sorry don't know your name) has been driving upside down!

• Like 1