New member- soft blue openair

Abbie135

my aerial was knackered on my openair lupo when i bought it ( i think the roof rubbs on it when its back and wears it down a bit!) and got one off eBay for about £6.

with regards to keeping the roof clean, there is some fabric cleaner by meguires that is meant to be good, but all i've ever used is hot water :)

just a little tip, try not to touch it with polish, else you get white marks on it :(

Yeah I think you're right, il sort one from eBay soon :)

Oo okay, thanks for that, il keep that in mind, il go with hot water. Does yours have the lines across where its been folded? I think you can see it on mine in the big batch of pictures, just annoying really not sure if there's anyway to get rid

Just looked through your thread Fob163, sad to see you're selling web! :(

mine doesn't have lines no, just the stitching :) but i assume they'll come out by a just by doing your normal wash :)

it is really sad, i'm gunna miss him! but i need to to fund my new car :)

the 1L openair lupo's are great, never had a problem with mine and loved every minute of ownership. enjoy! :)

mine doesn't have lines no, just the stitching :) but i assume they'll come out by a just by doing your normal wash :)

it is really sad, i'm gunna miss him! but i need to to fund my new car :)

the 1L openair lupo's are great, never had a problem with mine and loved every minute of ownership. enjoy! :)

Okay yeah il have a go when I wash it, was going to today but my dads car broke so he's got the lupo today :(

Yeah can't imagine not having mine! All the best for with your new one :)

Thanks, I'm sure I will :) fingers crossed I won't have any problems either

• Like 1