buncey2012

okay so, i had this crazy idea that putting a motorbike end can on my arosa would be a good idea o.O... just wondering if any1 else has done it and how did it turn out?

also does putting a reducer on the exhaust effect performance much? .. the exhaust behind the back box has a diamater of 1.75" but the exhaust i have lieing around is only like 1.275" would it effect it much and would it make the straight thru exhaust end can quieter?

It's not a crazy idea, loadsa ppl have done this for years, but if your planning on just bodging it together which, lets all be honest here, is what you're gonna do, then take defcons advice and leave it be.

nooo im not botching it... taking it to my sisters husband (he owns a garage and is an m.o.t tester) just wonderign if id need to buy a new exhaust or just use the one i had ... its a GPR race can so didnt really just wanna sell it if i could use it haha :3 ... got a one that will slide straight on now got it for £20 from stanley