Help please :)

katiestalker

Hey boys and girls!

Could you all do me a quick favour? If you're 18-30 and have a driving license, could you answer these quick questions for me?

http://www.smart-survey.co.uk/v.asp?i=67088pludc

It's for a project I'm doing at uni about what is car brands are cool and which type of marketing is most effective :) So it would help me massively if you could do it, it'll only take 3 minutes!

Thank you x

I didnt realise coolness was a rated factor.

Maybe this needs to be reworded, as it really doesnt sound degree standard.

Edited by scotty_82

Degree standard is low these days. At some point in the next few weeks I have to take a night out where I will be walking around a club with a clipboard asking drunk scousers their opinions on gender representation within said venue, then try and make 2000 words about my results :(

Would getting mashed up on ket and doing the same process be seen as a fail?

Edited by scotty_82
  • Like 1

I didn't think you did, the exclusion of vw led to believe so. What are you driving now??

I was going to say, apologies for the lack of Volkswagen mentioned haha! Got an A3 now :-)

I didnt realise coolness was a rated factor.

Maybe this needs to be reworded, as it really doesnt sound degree standard.

We've been asked by a car company to find out what things give a car 'instant cool' and what brands are considered to be cool, so don't blame me I didn't write the brief :)

Im not, just the wording sounds so year 12 play ground top trumps.

Personally i never associate a brand directly with anything "cool", i find certain models in most manufacturers stable "cool" but never the brand itself.

Lets be honest most manufacturers have produced classics and ones that could be easily considered terrible.

Edited by scotty_82

These surveys are usually written in the style used in this one. Accessible to all etc etc.

Personally i never associate a brand directly with anything "cool", i find certain models in most manufacturers stable "cool" but never the brand itself.

Lets be honest most manufacturers have produced classics and ones that could be easily considered terrible.

True dat

Ok.

Ok.

Fail

You dont see the logic, change the product, lets say a watch manufacturer.

Now to all purposes a watch is a watch is a watch, now you could classify one manufacturer as "cool" as they really only produce one main product with one main purpose, a watch that tells the time, but often in different disigns.

Now a vehicle manufacturer will do so many things for so many options, family cars, estates, people carriers, vans, mini vans, 4x4, sports cars, super cars etc etc etc now they certainly arent going to be "cool" at all of those options. So alot of people will be making their choice off a very small niche of what they know, universally this doesnt make them cool.

Ladas have a stigma, but go and ask the lada owners club what is the coolest brand !!!!!

• Like 1