Sammys Stupid Low 3L Front End Lupo! 16" Steelies

Sammy Lupo

That's a piss take, they may be why they look a bit silly then

Yep! Took them to my tyre fitter friend today and the other people who put them on ( bexelyheath tyre shop) Ripped inside of the tyres while stretching them on!

I know its not dead level but front cant really come down anymore might look better once splitter is on..?

(also car wasnt straight in this picture haha)

uc29h.jpg

2hhlrop.jpg

I know its not dead level but front cant really come down anymore might look better once splitter is on..?

(also car wasnt straight in this picture haha) + its dropped itself slightly lower at the front the last couple of days)

uc29h.jpg

2hhlrop.jpg

no... you need to raise the back, or get the front down more

I cant really raise the back.. unless I want to go and buy new springs which Id rather not do lol and the front is so low :o

(also car wasnt straight in this picture haha)

uc29h.jpg

2hhlrop.jpg

The helpers give you another few inches drop, it's definitely what it needs to get the front down to match!

We will have to see what happens, im prob gonna take them out and see what the ride is like :P

Edited by Sammy Lupo

You've done all this and haven't even taken it out yet to test it?

Im only just 17 haven't passed my test yet just getting it ready for when I pass. It has been tested how it sits now but haven't had the chance to try it without the helpers

Edited by Sammy Lupo

Im only just 17 haven't passed my test yet just getting it ready for when I pass. It has been tested how it sits now but haven't had the chance to try it without the helpers

ahh okay that makes some sense

Well..

hwg6k3.jpg

Little lower :D

jt72hk.jpg

My dad has a Ps13, out of interest i measured the distance from the ground up today with my key and it came out the same as yours :

420958_440797845966969_1246110532_n.jpg

That Gives you an idea, by no means is this car a daily driver, he can't really go anywhere in it, potholes scrub the arches, everytime, and worse ones scrape the gearbox believe it or not, Props to you for going so low but as a daily let's just say it will be bloody difficult! Look forward too seeing more!

My dad has a Ps13, out of interest i measured the distance from the ground up today with my key and it came out the same as yours :

420958_440797845966969_1246110532_n.jpg

That Gives you an idea, by no means is this car a daily driver, he can't really go anywhere in it, potholes scrub the arches, everytime, and worse ones scrape the gearbox believe it or not, Props to you for going so low but as a daily let's just say it will be bloody difficult! Look forward too seeing more!

Pretty irrelevant really, completely different car, wheel base is tiny on a lupo, gearbox is miles up, he'll hit subframe maybe sump depending on engine, and exhaust!

As said front needs to come down or rear needs to come up!