Sammys Stupid Low 3L Front End Lupo! 16" Steelies

Sammy Lupo

Hi all so this is my new lupo not much to say before this I had a blue lupo and re-sold it, then I have a vw fox and re-sold that. My test is on the 9th of Jan so this will hopefully be ready by then. I think white is the best colour came with the red alloys (no idea what they are, anyone?) 40/60 springs (for sale if anyones interested) also an aftermarket head and subzero speakers. Just picked this up today from eastbourne was about a 1hr 45min drive from dartford enough with the talking here are some pics (only ones I could get before it got dark) 2mxfrbb.jpg3451uuq.jpg Now for the plans.. Got a double-dinn Kenwood ddx-3021 ready to go in 30t2ark.jpg for door speakers I have my focal 165v2s with tweeters these are my wheels.. specs are 16x6.5 et37 so a nice bit of tuck will be getting a respray in the same colour. tyres are 165/45s so nice little bit of stretch :D2yooj5y.jpg the car currently has red interior which im not too fond of so if anyone would like to swap for grey or make an offer on my set..? now for the lows I am going to be getting budget front coilovers without helpers in & maybe notch the chassis ( Need front coilovers if anyone has forsale feel free to pm me :P) for the rear I am going to be running custom springs and smaller dampers bodywork wise I am going to colour code the front and back bumpers all white and smooth the back one Got my priv plate ready to go on which reads as B14ST C Thats about all really will have alot of updates to come over the next few weeks any comments appreciated Cheers Sammy :D

Edited by Sammy Lupo

New sub in today cbr12 blackair 1200 twin subs in a ported box, got kenwood amp ready for the door speakers and a jbl or qtx for the sub cant decide what one will test both. Going to try and get my brother to wire everything up on the weekend :D Gonna take some better tomorrow

looking forward to see these wheels on . always wanted a set for winters

Yeah they should look alright will fit them this weekend without it being lowered just to see what they look like, been on a friends gti before and looked good

I have whole set of light grey seats mate...front and rear a put other ones in a need rid of them asap...few stains on drivers one but with a good soak and scrub they will come out they are still good nic no damage or wear a d tear

Pm'd mate

Little update

springs:

w6upp2.jpg

and the front coilovers:

2z4ei3q.jpg

Hopefully these will all go on the weekend, still need to put tyres on the steels so as soon as they are on then coilovers can go on and will update with some pictures not sure what rides gonna be like but expecting it to be bouncy lol

Edited by Sammy Lupo

Wheels will look realllly goood, Nice one

Those Rear springs look tiny,

Keep us updated

I cant really see why it wont but we will have to see, its the same as cutting rear springs and running them without an adjuster just putting a smaller damper on so they dont pop out :)

Edited by Sammy Lupo

Soo update on the coilovers and wheels

This is how it sat with springs + dampers

inwi0z.jpg

v2ursj.jpg

So this was literally undriveable the rim was actually touching the arch and took us a few different way to even get it jacked back up, the mud flaps were about an inch off the floor lol.. so had to do some more modifying and this is how she sits now

21o0dpi.jpg

nlwqs2.jpg

the sills will be abit lower once the front are on and it settles may even drop it a little more at the back

2njjyg6.jpg

bumper

10i6uiu.jpg

and the clearance literally a fingers width and I have small hands lol

s2z239.jpg

front will be on tomorrow with other steels on front hopefully, then we will see how she sits then :)

Think im going to be buy a new rear bumper and a few parts from VW within the week

any comments appreciated

Edited by Sammy Lupo

Need to roll the arches while your doing coilies, means you can just bolt on some wider wheels without worrying!

Dont really wanna roll them haha trying to stay with standard arches, dont think ill be changing the wheels any time soon though :tongueout: