Allsop's not so fast or fancy

reeceliamallsop

Hello ladies and gentlemen of club lupo

i wish to present to you my lupo "lois" my 99 1.4 16v which has had a sport put in it (apparently)

atm i have a custom skip exhaust (as in an exhaust out of a skip) coilovers which are being replaced for lowering springs and im in the middle of chucking some Kyalami alloys on

IMG00120_zps291592fe-1_zpsccca79a4.jpg

IMG00119_zps4c559b5f-1_zps61ccbeb3.jpg

IMG00117_zps9c527d02-1_zps57d5fa69.jpg

Edited by reeceliamallsop
  • Like 1

Nice little starter, how come you are taking off the coilovers.

The passenger side front has lost alot of oil and is super stiff... so im getting stock dampers on the front keeping the dampers on the back and lowering it 40mm all round

well i put my new springs and dampers on and the ride is terrible. handling is great but the smallest pot hole feels like a mine. so time to buy new dampers.. i don''t coil overs i get too much hassle from girlfriend everytime it gets lower

anyway hear is a picture of my exhaust seen as though the other picture is tack...

IMG00129_zpsa867cc22.jpg

Tell her to shut up, do what you want! Just buy her ****, that will keep her quiet!

Works for mine

shes not like that either... shes right in a way, but the lupo is going to stay but no big mods only budget, until i buy my house some time this year, when il be buying something bigger

Someone's under the thumb....

Well ive got to move out seen as though i live with an heroin addict, thats also a wife and child beating scum bag so id rather go without coilovers and put some money in savings.... if i did'n't like being under the thumb i would have ended the relationship 4 years ago

SDI is AKU

its actually an AHB in the car? it came up as sdi... its wrote on the block

Edited by reeceliamallsop

• 4 months later...