CL awards 2012?

Little Green Giant

When I say Jesus I mean it in a metaphorical sense. I am the Jesus of club Lupo, as you are the Noah. You were sent from here to reform the scene in the dirty stancing ark.

Edited by JoeA

If we're having a Jesus award I have both a beard and a costume.

I have a real beard and wear a sack daily.

Are you Jewish though and can you turn water into wine ?

These details are important come voting time :unsure:

I'm Greek and am holding a glass of wine.

At work I'm always using the phrase "Jesus and the fish" when getting more portions than I should out of things.

Nothing like a jammy 2 portions out of 1....

Edited by JoeA

If I have an item that weighs 55g according to spec and I make it to 45g instead then every four (ish) items I get an extra one for free.

This can be used to increase GP and stock levels or used in trades with other departments for things that I want.

Coffee is always available.

It is the end of the year.

Matty, you should make Ray admin, power has clearly corrupted him and more power could only make things more entertaining.

180258_o.gif

• Like 1

If I have an item that weighs 55g according to spec and I make it to 45g instead then every four (ish) items I get an extra one for free.

This can be used to increase GP and stock levels or used in trades with other departments for things that I want.

Coffee is always available.

Or eaten, mmmm.

LOL! fair enough!

i want interesting categories though... not just best gti, best arosa... blah blah blah! SHOOT me now!

You shouldn't be allowed to vote, you defected and created your own forum which took away some of our jailbait.

Admittedly it's lasting longer than that 'other' offshoot forum.