165/50/15 or 185/45/15 ????

Hi guys im like really confused im thinking that the 165/50/15 are going to come off the rim? Or leak?

And are 185/45/15 more practical and am i able to run that sort of tyre with no rear adjuster?

And these are on a 7j lenso bsx

Im hearing different things see an ie just put a set of 2nd hand bridgestone potenzas on and there leaking i think the bead might have been ****ed alredy though ive heard nankangs are a bateer stretch and bridgestone are a better grip? Am i right?

And what psi should i run them on? There on 50 atm ha

I run my Potenzas (165/50/15 on 6.5J) at about 34 PSI. Get them resealed. One of mine leaked & I filled it with tyre weld :ninja: It worked but resealing is the sensible option :lol:

185/45s are more sensible tbf. And legal. Limited availability though - only Nankang do them that I know of.

I have 8j et15's going on soon, going to order 185's tomorrow because I simply don't trust that amount of stretch. I suppose it's how large your scrotum is in relavance to how small your tyres are...

I have a full set of 165's too so if the 185's are too lumpy, I have a backup

Im going to be getting 165 50's on an 8j wheel is it very difficult as its a fair bit of stretch the tyre will be bridgestone potenza

I find this amount of stretch a bit mental tbh

I do find it quite alot of stretch myself but my mate had a tyre to fit a 7j wide wheel an had it on a 10j rim without any problems

And is a 165 50 meant for 5.5j or 6?

Edited by ElZ 16v