interior light

Yeah the interrior light just wont go off need to keep the light off all the time.. the car doesnt have central locking or anything does anyone know what it could be as i know it sounds stupid hate the light always to one side-.-

Cheers.

Edited by dubber dude

I guess you could have a problem with the lamp unit itself not disengaging contact points properly, it's strange as usually when you get a short or loose connections the light will never come on! Or possibly one of the door push sensors is broken and constantly reading your door is open.

I guess you could have a problem with the lamp unit itself not disengaging contact points properly, it's strange as usually when you get a short or loose connections the light will never come on! Or possibly one of the door push sensors is broken and constantly reading your door is open.

cheers for the reply mate but tbh it does sound like it aint reading the doors closed cheers. I willhave a proper look into it

Cheers.

Yeah the interrior light just wont go off need to keep the light off all the time.. the car doesnt have central locking or anything does anyone know what it could be as i know it sounds stupid hate the light always to one side-.-

Cheers.

If its the dome light you could just open it up and take out the bulb?