where can i buy a lupo 3l

zeelupo

No it wouldn't, it'd handle worse than a 2.5v6 corsa, and they handle like a blind epileptic riding a jet ski.

Why?

[edit] never mind, I realise now you were talking about a 3.0L Lupo as opposed to a Lupo 3L :lol:

Edited by Koop

do some sums. if its only for economy,(cant see any other reason you would want one) then is the difference in price between a 1.4tdi and 3l going to cover the cost saving of fuel? 3l does about 90mpg 1.4tdi does about 75mpg, cost difference to buy car £3k. thats a lot of fuel

also if it goes wrong it will be very expensive lots of special parts.

If you really want one just import it from Germany.

As we're all in the EU there will be no import duty or vat to pay, just the hassle of going over to pick one up.

www.mobile.de always has quite a few listed online, but be prepared to pay top dollars as they hold their value really well (so 5k for one already in the uk doesn't sound a million miles away for what they go for in Getmany)

Iv got one in my garage i will sell.

Give me 2 leprechauns, a bag of quavers and a pint of bubblegum panda pop and it's yours.

Fattaas how much would you want for yours?

Iv got one in my garage i will sell.

Give me 2 leprechauns, a bag of quavers and a pint of bubblegum panda pop and it's yours.

Fattaas how much would you want for yours?

i have 1 leprechaun, 24 bags of quavers and i can get you a pint of bubblegum panda pop will this count?? i couldnt find another leprechaun so i decided 23 extra bags of quavers will count

I'm bored and sad and worked out that if you buy a 3l purely for economy then it will take 21.22 years before you start saving any money (using an average of 10,000 miles/year and a flat average of £1.40 per litre)

I don't understand your logic. I paid just over £7,000 for a new 3L 11 years ago. I'm quids in!

RAB

just buy a 1.4 tdi, and use the extra cash on the 3l front end,

if youre 3l runs into nay bother i for one wouldnt like to see the cost of parts, majority of it is specific to that car, so wont be cheap or easy to find,

I don't understand your logic. I paid just over £7,000 for a new 3L 11 years ago. I'm quids in!

RAB

7k for brand new 3l !!!! thats a no brainer, keeping it for 11 years thats free motoring (as long as no big bills)

but they dont make them new anymore and as they hold their price so well its cheaper to buy the 1.4tdi

i would love a 3l (just because) and was actively looking to import, but potential big bills and residual values ment it was far more cost effective to get 1.4tdi

if they were only 7k new and you can still get 5.5k 11 years later, that has to be the lowest depreciation of any car!