New Stickers - Finally here, now taking orders!

matt123roll

Stickers!  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lots of people asking for these but no reply or contact as to supply !

Are they still available ?

Lots of people asking for these but no reply or contact as to supply !

Are they still available ?

Sorry guys, all the stickers have now been sold!

If you went through the thread you'd see I said they were all gone, no more are available and won't be.
I invested my own time and money into them after loads of people asked for them, I then struggled to get rid of them and was messed about a lot and eventually sent the remaining 10+ out for free to people interested. I only started with 50! Took me a fair while to shift 40 and in the end I gave up and lost money. No wonder Nicky stopped doing the original text stickers.
I don't plan to make anymore, that said if anyone would like the artwork to have your own stickers produced feel free to PM me! I think I have both the standard lupo and GTi artwork somewhere or if you fancy something custom get onto JoeA at customotive graphics!

Anyone interested, I've uploaded the AI files for both the Lupo and the Lupo GTi. Feel free to use as you wish, just don't make too much money off my hard work! A thanks is appreciated if you do use it!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/76w5y8w2lts1x4f/4hs0hjiRBc

• Like 1

Anyone interested, I've uploaded the AI files for both the Lupo and the Lupo GTi. Feel free to use as you wish, just don't make too much money off my hard work! A thanks is appreciated if you do use it!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/76w5y8w2lts1x4f/4hs0hjiRBc

Thanks Matt (and for the email) :thumbsup: