New Stickers - Finally here, now taking orders!

matt123roll

Stickers!  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

cut vintl would have looked 1million times better

original vinyls were much less play school!

See the above post, it just can't be done without sacrificing on the design making all the lines a minimum thickness or increasing the size until the thinnest cut was above a certain thickness.

Digitally printed and then die cut. It's too much of an intricate design to have just die cut as the vinyl would be less then 3mm thin in some places so without increasing the size the only way to have them made was digitally printed on a white background. Can't have it all can we.

hence why i asked, as it looks far to inctricate to be cut

if you were going to he hassle of having it printed then why have a white background, id have just had a more detailed design, bit of a waste really, it could be simplified more and die cut

Other people like them mate and a fair few have already purchased and put them on there car, granted there not everyones taste and I wasn't 100% happy with them as I wanted them die cut but it's nice to have the option of a sticker thats not just text.

fair doo's mate, im just picky like that as i do stickers myself, and its not something i would've put forward

Fair play mate, just trying to offer something new to people who want it. I wish I could have had them how a pictured in my head but costs would have been through the roof, can't win 'em all!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any stickers left you love one for my lupo and how would I pay

Yeah man, got a few of each colour apart from black! All the black sold out fast

I would definately get an Arosa one if there was enough demand for you to print them! Look great :D

Not much demand to be honest pal, having enough trouble shifting what's left of the normal lupo ones which is a shame as I'd have liked to do GTi and arosa ones but it's just not worth it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...