Corsa b aftermarket size?

Sammy Lupo

I'm not sure what you're asking here, so i'll do my best

Though i see no reason why Corsa rear dampers couldn't be adapted to work on a Lupo, although the top mounts are different i'm sure, so you'd have to try and bodge it.

i think that's what you're asking...

When you say aftermarket, do you OE or lowered/shortened shocks? A standard replacement part is exactly that, a like for like. An uprated shock (i.e. spax) will be a bit shorter to account for the lowering springs to take the slack out of them and prevent them falling out when you jack it up.

Thanks, I know that corsa rear shocks go on the lupo, reason I want them on is they are smaller than any aftermarket ie ta technix shocks so it'll obviously go lower with the spring cut/custom, I just needed to know if the corsa b standard rear shocks are as short in length as the aftermarket ie spax..

they fit but need a washer either side to fit into the axle housing... TA shocks do blow up if your running low... my FK rear shock and spring set up with no adjusters tuck the tyre enough... and ive run corsa shocks with lupo springs -2 coils xxx

spose i depends what wheels youre running, ive always run 15's, 16's you would really need them, either way as soon as you modify the spring or remove adjusters, once jacked up your spring will fall out :)

Edited by j22drury

corsa Dampers and rubber top-hats do fit. and it was 3 washers on the bottom of the shock!

i ran them on my old lupo for a while, you'l want after market ones with adjustable dampening as your tyres will hit the top of the arch before the bump stops lool

Why use washers either side? Just swap the sleeve from the lupo ones to the corsa ones silly!!!!!! You need corsa short shocks, off a corsa coil over kit or a set of gaz adjustable dampening ones. Corsa standard items are way too soft

Edited by north wales loop

Why use washers either side? Just swap the sleeve from the lupo ones to the corsa ones silly!!!!!! You need corsa short shocks, off a corsa coil over kit or a set of gaz adjustable dampening ones. Corsa standard items are way too soft

:thumbup:

or 5 1mm washers! but be careful, the travel is MAD! you wont blow the shock but you will hit the tyre on the inner arch... if you're low enough!