Removing a patch of pink

There's a nasty square pinkish patch on my bonnet where it looks like the paint has burnt from when I had L plates on and it is really making the car look a bit crap.

Is there any ways to remove it or make it less noticeable? I was thinking of giving a good clean, dry with microfibree cloth, T Cut and then wax?

Any help is really appreciated :)

Edited by Nathan94

Yep, that would be a good start.

There are probably better paint restorers out there than T-Cut, so if you are about to purchase a "bottle" you may be better getting one of those.

I've got T-Cut already from my Mum's car, but if there is a better alternative that isn't as aggressive and will do the same job I'm all up for trying it!

So one of the better products is Auto Glym? And if I do this once and keep waxing it on a monthly basis, it shouldn't come back?

Would it be advisable to go over the car with it to remove all the scratches and marks and make it shiny red again?

If you go over the car with something like tcut or paint renovator, you'll need to follow it up with an actual polish to make the car shiny again.

Is it easy to do or even advisable? Just want the paint to look bright red again, it's not exactly all dull, but it could be better.

Is it easy to do or even advisable? Just want the paint to look bright red again, it's not exactly all dull, but it could be better.

Not hard, but take your time. Read the instructions on the "tins" and use good cloths. Do it properly and it won't be any worse than it currently.