Ultimate Dubs Show Telford international Centre 2013

ozzy

Anybody cruising up from the Midlands around the Dudley/Stourbridge area because me and a few lads (none Lupo/Arosa owners...but VAG owners :D) are heading up early on the sunday morning if anyone wants to tag along? Made the mistake being too late pre-booking tickets :P

Anybody cruising up from the Midlands around the Dudley/Stourbridge area because me and a few lads (none Lupo/Arosa owners...but VAG owners :D) are heading up early on the sunday morning if anyone wants to tag along? Made the mistake being too late pre-booking tickets :P

https://www.facebook.com/events/194715004000428/?ref=3

anyone staying in the shawbirch travel lodge?? will be there fri and sat nite.

You do know it's only a sunday show dude?? We wont let anyone in on the friday, and you need to have a car inside to get in on the saturday

You do know it's only a sunday show dude?? We wont let anyone in on the friday, and you need to have a car inside to get in on the saturday

course i do!! like to get there friday, get pissed, clean car all day saturday (with beers), and get taxi to pizza hut in the evening. show on sunday!!

us welsh boys don't get out much as you can tell.

Haha brilliant. I'm so excited for this as it's my first ever show! If I get there early sunday morning will I still be able to park anywhere? :)

Come to the all dubs convoy at asda, will be a great start to the day

Got home checked out my go pro footage, needless to say its effing awful! Will try and bodge a video together of the all dubs meet/shots from the show

Got both red and blue lupos rolling in convoy both with front bra's

Anyone on here?

Will post link once I get time