Ultimate Dubs Show Telford international Centre 2013

ozzy

All info on facebook: for those non face bookers....

So we've been waiting ages for the shows to start again and what better way to kick start the shows with another legendary All Dubs Convoy.

Last year our convoy to Ultimate Dubs seen around 60 cars and it was an amazing sight for an early Sunday morning. No doubt this year we will see alot more.

The Plan:

Meeting point; Asda Queslett, 6 Old Horns Crescent, Birmingham, West Midlands B43 7H

Time; We will be leaving Tesco at 07:00 on the dot.

For people who miss us at Tesco this is our planned route.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr=B43+7H&daddr=TF3+4JH&hl=en&sll=52.8382,-2.327815&sspn=7.208896,21.643066&geocode=FeHAIwMdv33i_yH2gfYRoB8uMCnV5SO8j6BwSDH2gfYRoB8uMA%3BFSa4IwMdjrna_ymTuE4Ghn9wSDFQOenDcoHNSQ&t=h&mra=ls&z=11

Seems like ultimate dubs is from asda, all dubs lot are going from tesco.

Who's going and do we fancy meeting up before heading to chosen convoy....get all the loops together?

taking my go pro, so I can some rolling shots

• Like 1

All Dubs changed the location from Tesco to Asda because there was too many traffic lights which we hit last year and split us up so Asda is closer to the M6 :) Also I'll be there on the All Dubs stand ;)

All Dubs changed the location from Tesco to Asda because there was too many traffic lights which we hit last year and split us up so Asda is closer to the M6 :) Also I'll be there on the All Dubs stand ;)

last years convoy leaving tesco with Dogz standing infront of that car at the traffic lights was amazing :lol: still managed to all get split up. see you there man.

i'll be goin anyone convoyin down early hours on the sunday????? convoyyyyyyy!!!!!! :D xx

• 3 weeks later...