Ultimate Dubs Show Telford international Centre 2013

ozzy

The white one is sweet, had plenty of money put into it, but its the little details that finish a car off for me, not just paint wheels, air and retrim :) That goes for all of you! Thats why Bens deserves the credit :)

Edited by JoeA

Did anyone spy the anthracite wrapped golf (think it was a golf - can't remember). The wrap on it was awful. I can't understand how cars like that get in and you see the caliber of some of the cars being turned away. Apart from that though the quality was pretty superb.

All the lups at the meet were good, The blue and red ones in the first section of the vid look like there bra's are painted on, can never get mine sitting right on the bonnet or I'd put it on!

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone spy the anthracite wrapped golf (think it was a golf - can't remember). The wrap on it was awful. I can't understand how cars like that get in and you see the caliber of some of the cars being turned away. Apart from that though the quality was pretty superb.

lol, You sure this wasn't my lupo?

the wrap is tatty as on mine!!!