17,18,19 year olds insurance who are you guys with ?companies&prices

Fretwell

I always find elephant car insurance to be the cheapest for some reason, im 21 though. I think it really depends on where your living, elephant might be cheap where i am but may not be in other places? I take it youve tried all the price comparison sites?

I also found that adding my mum as a named driver brought the price down.

• Like 1

There is a whole insurance section if you had bothered to scroll down

Stickerbombing

Check the other threads

And tbh the only way to find out is to check online or pick up the phone, quotes are far to specific to say X company will be cheap for Y person

• Like 1

Check the other threads

And tbh the only way to find out is to check online or pick up the phone, quotes are far to specific to say X company will be cheap for Y person

This.

Asking about insurance quotes to find out whether yours is a good one is pointless on a forums because there is such a huge number of factors that affect the price.

Also, why open a new thread? Just read old ones and you'll find out what me and scotty just told you...

Arosa MK2 sport

-porsche cookies

-full exhaust system

-induction kit

-coilovers

-3points

£1200 all decalred :) took this when i was 18 with 1yncb :)

elephant insurance once insured ring them up after a week or so to declare mods and there cool with it.

Arosa MK2 sport

-porsche cookies

-full exhaust system

-induction kit

-coilovers

-3points

£1200 all decalred :) took this when i was 18 with 1yncb :)

elephant insurance once insured ring them up after a week or so to declare mods and there cool with it.

Did you even bother reading what was wrote above .

I mean just the basics of you living in ****ing gloucester and him in sheffield should give the game away that what you have put is totally incomparable to his situation

Or sticker bomb only using stickers from insurance companies, like these, BrownStar Insurance

sticker,375x360.png

see what i didnt want people telling me to read the other threads yes ive read them. didnt want negative replies. open forum to ask new questions . like bowers155 gave me the response i wanted

• Like 1

I always find elephant car insurance to be the cheapest for some reason, im 21 though. I think it really depends on where your living, elephant might be cheap where i am but may not be in other places? I take it youve tried all the price comparison sites?

I also found that adding my mum as a named driver brought the price down.

ive tried. few mate don't like logging request for locator quotes on loads of sites a man from an insurance company said Ir doesnt look to good when trying different options like on road or garage etc etc

But what relevance has his insurance quote got on yours.

Ill give you a little help on this, none.

Its not negative, its fact.

As someone else posted earlier, one insurance company may be cheap for one person in one area but expensive for another area.

The only way to find out is to pick up the yellow pages and do comparison sites honestly.

Changing details randomly to find your cheapest quote online by lying will end up with you getting alot of paper work through to fill in if you take out a quote with them.

i never said i was doing that a man from my brothers insurance company mentioned it . yes you are right but my overall question that companies that have given good quotes for young drivers possible might give quotes that spectral to overs suggestions i wanted as i want to try the companies people suggest

Sanity would be you taking the information from threads that already exist. Sorry mate but you're the one who looks a fool and not scotty.

how do i look a tool ive asked a perfectly acceptable question and you two just make issues over this