Interior light wont come on when doors open :( help?

Reuben

took my interior light out, changed the bulb, and put it back.

the light still works when pushed to 'on' but when central (door open light) it doesn't come on :( not sure what the problem is, any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Put door micro switch into the search box in the forum bud, been covered several times. I've given you the end cause of the fault, ill let you fill in the blanks, you'll feel better about it and thank me later, by voting.

• 3 weeks later...

fixed it this morning, turns out it was just a dodgey connection. i bent the little copper bands inside the light just a tiny bit so it was closer to the connection :D

mines broken to from changing the bulb! works but not when the doors open. what exactly do i need to do to fix it? its been annoying me for ages :(

• 2 months later...

mines broken to from changing the bulb! works but not when the doors open. what exactly do i need to do to fix it? its been annoying me for ages :(

sorry for late reply pal youve probly already done it by now, but to fix it i just slightly bent the copper bands so all the copper connections are touching in the right places