Forza

Piers

Who plays forza?

Not bothered with horizon yet. Iv got 3 and 4. Completed both on my Xbox but now starting on Sophie's. got a mk1 rabbit and want to know what's the most powerful engine after all mods. I can't be bothered to go home and do it on mine so if anyone has the answer shout up before I spend loads on all engines to find out. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Piers how long did it take you to complete them???? You must have a lot of time on your hands mate, still on Forza 3 two years down the line, you can look in stats how long you have played them for. Do you use a steering wheel or joystick?

• 2 weeks later...

im honestly unsure how long in time mate! i could probably look tonight.

i havnt completed all the races on 3 yet but i had done well over 80%. Driver level 50 etc. havnt played it in a long time.

Little trick to getting big money and xp. Do the long race around the nurburgring. i think its about 6 laps? used to take around 35-40 minutes but big prize and lots of xp.

did the same on 4. I have some races to do but have done most. So when i say completed... iv completed the campaign side of things.

Started playing Horizon the other night and after a few nights playing im onto the gold wristband. I got loads of free cars and credits for being a "loyal forza player"... it recognised my saved games and gave me some goodies.

I used to have an official microsoft forced feedback wheel which was amazing but i sold it when i stopped using my xbox as it was taking up space and someone offered me good money for it. I wish i had kept it as it would have been mega on horizon.

• 4 weeks later...

forza horizon is the best game ive bought in a long time!

IF YOU LIKE MUSIC, IF YOU LIKE GIRLS, IF YOU LIKE CARS. Forza horizon literally makes you feel like youre going to edition 38 etc. youre gonna get wasted and try and pull some girl whos way out of your league. Then check out some unreal cars and break a few speed limits getting to and from there. The game soundtrack is also ridiculously good!

BUY FORZA HORIZON