Lupo IDLE CONTROL VALVE :( ?

audiocandy

Could someone please point me to where abouts the idle control valve is located on the Lupo :( ? Ive cleaned the throttle body with air intake cleaner and would all so like to clean the idle control valve see if helps my small issue I have when starting from cold. My probleme is every now and again so very random at the moment usually on cold starting but like to get sorted before it becomes a everyday fault issue see youtube video easyer to understand :)

1_zps63afed7c.jpg

2_zpsa4c99fa9.jpg

Edited by audiocandy

There is no idle control valve on an electric throttle lupo, the throttle modulates to achieve its idle. So it's built in.

Hmmm, the idle on my sport sometimes fluctuates and doesn't settle, often going between 500 and 900 rpm. What would cause that it it's electronically controlled?

Ow okay no idle control valve :(that explains it thanks for the heads up ,,I guess the only option is to replace the entire throttle body ? I like to remove that part to have a deeper look but unsure where to get hold of a new gasket seal if I break current one when taking off :( ,any one have a break down pic which bolts to remove etc or part numbers cheers. :) much appreciated

Edited by audiocandy

• 2 weeks later...