lupo drinking fuel

Jonnylad93

I know this sounds silly but check your exhaust. When I first got my lupo, he was brill except his full and I had a little hole in the exhaust and then the full was much better :)

how many liters do you get for 10er of petrol?

im a diesel guy, i get like 7/7.2 liters form 10er

at the moment im paying 132.9 at tesco and shell, and that gets 7.5 ltrs according to my calculator

Hello

My vw lupo is doin 45 miles to a £10 when i had my corsa was doin 90 miles to a £10 how can i fix this ?

your doing 27mpg.

your corsa must have been doing 54mpg..

whats was it? 1.0? 1.2? 1.5d?

worst I had from my ibiza was 19 mpg lake district roads seem to have certain effect on my driving...:P

Think yourself lucky, that's my average in the Audi, at thats taking it steady (only does 6mpg on WOT) hense getting the lupo tdi as a daily drive - averaging 59mpg or around 550 miles to the tank (using the filler nozzle button trick to max the tank out on filling)

Just over 20 mpg. In a 1.0. With 49bhp.

Really? Is it broken or something?

no not broken, just me driving like an idiot had foot welded to the floor all the way cos it was clear, and it still had 6 ltrs left cos the fuel light had just come on :')