Car just been stolen

Defcon5

Scumbags! You just can't have anything nice in this world.

On a sidenote, there was a spate of break ins around my ways with people using shovels to get into patio doors (apparently a very easy way into most houses). There's a bolt system you can put on them to ensure it's much harder to get in to from the outside without making a lot of noise eg putting a window through! Deffo food for thought! Suppose it's just a good thing you were out at the time, never a nice thought that someone could have been in your house when you and your family were upstairs asleep!

Invest in a big dog and a shotgun licence!

Firstly I am sorry about your car, I hope you don't get it back as i would feel the same, the second thing is I hate mk2's sorry. 3rd i work for a company who makes doors/ windows and you would **** yourself if you saw how easy it is to get though older doors, make sure your next doors are fitted with anti bump and anti snap barrels and also have barrel guards on and a decent set of handles not cheap paper thin ally ones.

and you would **** yourself if you saw how easy it is to get though older doors, make sure your next doors are fitted with anti bump and anti snap barrels and also have barrel guards on and a decent set of handles not cheap paper thin ally ones.

I know mate, Im on the case as we speak

Firstly I am sorry about your car, I hope you don't get it back as i would feel the same, the second thing is I hate mk2's sorry. 3rd i work for a company who makes doors/ windows and you would **** yourself if you saw how easy it is to get though older doors, make sure your next doors are fitted with anti bump and anti snap barrels and also have barrel guards on and a decent set of handles not cheap paper thin ally ones.

Go on, tell them what your doors are and why they are that. :)