What should i do next

marcyboi1

Hi guys now i manned up and decided im keeping the gti i am stuck as to what else i can do slash what to do next. if i put the spec down and so you guys get an idea the advice reallys guys

85000 miles

black

wietec hicon coilovers

hignflow sports cat

powerflow exhaust

stage two brake conversion

new high speed sachs clutch

brand new six speed gear box

standard black leather heated seats

custom alloy and pipercross induction

dotz mugello 16 rims (want to change lol)

front and rear whitle line arb

full hidden and intergrated nokia blutooth

legal black tints all round.

just wondering apart from new wheels what to do next im think maybe change induction kit tidy the bay just wanted so ideas if thats okay

cheers marco

Yeah it used to be that 70% light had to get through the fronts and the rears could be as dark as you wanted. I spoke to a guy that has his own tinting business an he said that they've just brought in new rules that say all tints are illegal.

Yeah it used to be that 70% light had to get through the fronts and the rears could be as dark as you wanted. I spoke to a guy that has his own tinting business an he said that they've just brought in new rules that say all tints are illegal.

****!!

Haha nevermind mind guessing fines will being dished out all over the shop lol

tints wont be illegal, cause lets face it, most modern cars that come put have tinted windows as standard. look at a mk6 gti/gtd, polo 6r, scirrocco, audi tt, audi a3 just off the top of my head. window tints wil lalways be legal to a degree.

• Like 1

A decent exhaust manifold to go with the exhaust?

A remap?

Powerflex bushes?

cheers mate i got the powerflex bush kit for the car and installed forgot to put it on the spec.

also where should i be looking for the manifold because there arent any on venowmotorsport of awsome gti.

what sort of gains am i looking from a remap.

Yeah remap ftw to make best use of the breathing mods you've already done. LSD if you want to get really serious ;)

Trim/paint interior bits? Mk4 Recaros?

Hmm i'll need to ask him next time I see him. His firm is ridiculously well known so i'm surprised he's got it wrong.

you could be right the page hasnt been updated since 22nd of October but i figured i-t would be updated if legislation changed ! ill give a mate a call he hoes to tint competitions in the USA nd also fits bomb proof tint film which is serious stuff check out pro tint in Sheffield on google