Tips on my lupo styling/performance

Fretwell

Take a good look around this wonderful forum, there's a whole information & how to's section. And a search function ;)

• Like 1

Have yourself a good nose round the members cars section & work out what you do & don't like. If there's something you'd like to try & you can't see how its done just ask. We're a friendly bunch really ;)

Have yourself a good nose round the members cars section & work out what you do & don't like. If there's something you'd like to try & you can't see how its done just ask. We're a friendly bunch really ;)

thankyou mate ! sensible response !

Looks tidy, whip them bump strips off, close that arch gap with some lows & take it from there :thumbsup:

Well this guy just saved me explaining :thumbup: me and my mate removed his 'Lupo' and 1.4' from his boot last night, had a few strange looks from the nieghbours having a hairdryer out in the cold but worked a treat. Gave it the good old t-cut session tonight, need to get on the weights if im going to do it again lol.

Definitely keep the bumbers the colour they are though :thumbsup:

You going to remove the back wiper?

Removing rear wiper won't make you fail the mot. Nah you don't need a toffee wheel and yeah bug and tar remover will do the trick :thumbsup:

Removing rear wiper won't make you fail the mot. Nah you don't need a toffee wheel and yeah bug and tar remover will do the trick :thumbsup:

. thanks mate my dad would probs bllock me for removing rear wiper going to do strips this weekend need some locking wheel nuts