Craigs Black 1.4s! | UD Prep!

craigmahoneyy

Right few pictures :)

Genuine mk5 sharkfin!

11987151975_2b96db7209_c.jpg

Heater dial surround and matching door handles.
11987533784_d92d16d877_c.jpg
Inside!
Edited by craigmahoneyy

Few little updates :wave: Finally got round to ordering an R8 oil cap which came today so got that fitted :thumbup: just waiting for my engine badge to come then i will paint up the rocker cover and give the whole bay a proper clean! Also managed to get round to giving the interior a proper clean! :wub:

12013439784_813272c447_c.jpg

Few bits done :thumbsup: Got round to getting some new plate bulbs as the ones i had where pants. Also managed to get round to painting up the engine, its a lighter silver than i wanted but oh well it will do for now! Also painted up a couple of other things under the bay so will get a photo up tomorrow. Brought a new engine badge to as the one i had came off somewhere :angry2: Also will be stripping loads of plastics out tomorrow ready for paint :clap:

12091248715_299ca5c45b_c.jpg

Wow, I am going to be honest I have stalked a lot of lupos on here but none have been as good as this.. Great job. Although I think you need to get some OCD treatment because this thing is way too clean!

Also what spacers were/ are you running on the Bullet steelies? I'm looking at the Bullet Sixties.

Keep up the good work this is my favourite thread on club lupo.

Wow, I am going to be honest I have stalked a lot of lupos on here but none have been as good as this.. Great job. Although I think you need to get some OCD treatment because this thing is way too clean! Also what spacers were/ are you running on the Bullet steelies? I'm looking at the Bullet Sixties. Keep up the good work this is my favourite thread on club lupo.
Thanks a lot mate! I'm running 13mm on the rears and none on the front!
Just read the whole thread! Beautiful car!
Thanks a lot mate!
Beautiful car!!
Thanks man! :D

This is one of the best approaches for interior i've ever seen - the glossy black bits and the steering wheel, the upholstery all lead to a modern look - looks like a car from 2010+

Thanks so much! Stripped out some more bits yesterday, dropping them off for some paint later!

Finally got round to giving the bay a good clean up! Also i spent Friday stripping some parts out of the interior then dropped them off for paint last night! :thumbsup:

12122691023_27821cb0d5_c.jpg