Craigs Black 1.4s! | UD Prep!

craigmahoneyy

So i now have a laptop that doesn't take half hour to edit one photo so expect decent pictures from now on! Today was cold and rainy so decided to take the passenger seat out and give it a clean up along with the carpet underneath :thumbup: found £1 which is always a bonus, took the seat inside and cleaned it up with AG interior shampoo then went back outside to give the carpet a deep hoovering while the seat was drying :thumbsup:

8451129249_8d1bb8be49_c.jpg

Wow some lovely Photo's you take :thumbsup:

Good work on the cleaning

Keep it up

Ryan :)

Struggling to keep this thread going lately :thumbdown: Ive ordered a couple of bits for the loop off the long list i have, will get some pictures up when they arrive :) managed to finally joey my lights tonight, scratched one a bit :furious::(:angry: they look better even in the dark, ill get some pictures tomorrow and put some new door pins in not sure on them tho. A mate brought a new car at the weekend, seemed like a good enough reason to clean cars and take pictures! :thumbup:

8482885137_a36151b8e6_c.jpg

Joeyed lights are on! Looks so much better! its getting there slowly! Needs a good wash, polish and wax. Might re wrap my side repeaters tomorrow, also today i brought a couple more things for the loop, hoping my other two bits will be here soon!

512CE8AE-0DFF-4774-A259-905D16B4DD12-156

DAAAED8A-33CB-48B0-8C2C-A62AEE66C3C2-156

this whole thread is how i sit with my car now,

having to keep it standard for a few months due to insurance, but your car has given me so many ideas of what can be achieved.

car is super clean!

well done!

So i had a big detailing session today! Lots of pics!

Began with a rinse down.

_DSC4012_zps02c8b0f9.jpg

Then a snowfoam using kleenfreaks snow foam, left to dewel for 15 mins.

_DSC4008_zps578209b2.jpg

_DSC4021_zps8352219c.jpg

Steelies cleaned with AG wheel cleaner.

_DSC4015_zpse5cecfcf.jpg

_DSC4016_zpsbec9f568.jpg

All rinsed and dryed with a microfibre cdrying towel. Then hit my bonnet with some compound as it was looking a little cloudy

_DSC4033_zps4960badf.jpg

_DSC4029_zps0e0a722c.jpg

Then polished the whole car including sills. Then sealed with AG ultra gloss sealant.

_DSC4045_zps2cb7e9df.jpg

_DSC4051_zps65b3f6b0.jpg

_DSC4056_zps1a132372.jpg

Bumpers, trim and rubbers dressed with AG bumper and trim and tyres dressed with Meguairs tyre gel.

Then gave gave it two coats of Poorboys Paste wax.

_DSC4061_zpsc70f871e.jpg

8492521409_42d4e8c4be_c.jpg