Craigs Black 1.4s! | UD Prep!

craigmahoneyy

Mate I love how clean this is. Any more comments from Corsa nobheads just look at their car, laugh and walk away.

• Like 2

**** them. Keep up the good work matey! :)

Thanks man will do! :thumbup:

Mate I love how clean this is. Any more comments from Corsa nobheads just look at their car, laugh and walk away.

Thanks alot koop, oh i laugh every time i see it especially when every week the on petrol cap sticker that's been stuck on with cello tape is getting closer and closer to falling off :thumbup:

Corsa B?

id know what Id rather drive!

also, Auto Glym is good, but some are over rated.

try, Poor boys Black hole (Glaze)

Very good on black cars.

there are other products too, but I don't need to tell you what to do.

you look like You will figure it out.

Corsa B?

id know what Id rather drive!

also, Auto Glym is good, but some are over rated.

try, Poor boys Black hole (Glaze)

Very good on black cars.

there are other products too, but I don't need to tell you what to do.

you look like You will figure it out.

Yeah heard about the poor boys will give it a try, only went with the autoglym stuff as it was recommended by a few people I know :) what about a good wax tho? Any recommendations?

Class work mate and i say when no one is looking go pull the cap stick off !!

Thanks a lot man :D trust me its tempting but then I run the risk of him doing something to my car so :(

• Like 1

Got bored tonight, was looking about on here at some people's interior and seen a few pictures of gloss black parts, then this happened :D

8223734841_e8f4b8e522_c.jpg

To spray or not to spray? by CMahoneyPhotography, on Flickr

8225275860_06cdaa000d_c.jpg

Untitled by CMahoneyPhotography, on Flickr

8225277132_2a9d1b3d08_c.jpg

8225279260_03787fc691_c.jpg

Not the best finish, will see how it turns out once I lacquer it up tomorrow. If its crap might just wrap it or get it sprayed properly along with the centre of the dash and the top t bit :D

Getting pretty fed up with people at college hating on my car so much, people keep asking me why would spend so much money on cleaning stuff on cleaning a **** car and why do you keep such a **** car so clean or my nan even has car is better than yours. This is coming from a person who drives a corsa club with 2 irmscher stickers on the windows with a stuck petrol flap cover that's bent and half hanging off, never claimed it to be the best ever just like to keep it clean nothing wrong with that right? :wacko::rant: anyway some more cleaning pictures :thumbsup: plus gloss black interior handles are in :shades:

8224554840_293d3b7819_c.jpg

Cleaning by CMahoneyPhotography, on Flickr

those chavs just dont have a clue and they especially wont with a corsa its a dub thing :thumbsup: looks real tidy mate looking really good :thumbsup:

what about a good wax tho? Any recommendations?

Depends what your after, Visit Clean your car.com

Colinite is VERY long lasting and epicly Beads, But others like dodo juice Purple Haze and blue velvet are very nice also.

They'll eat their words when it's decked and with some nice wheels

Can't wait for that moment :D

Haha I feel dirty that I nearly got a corsa!

Haha my close mate has an Sri and has done it tastefully, I.e it's decked and blacked out and his brothers got a nice limited edition decked also, it's not that I have a thing against corsas it's just the people who drove them normally which normally reflects in the car haha!

Finished the binnacle last night here's a few pictures of it dried up, finish is a bit better than I first thought, ill get some pictures of it on the propa camera tomorrow :D

8230858084_fff6ece7e2_c.jpg

All glossed up by CMahoneyPhotography, on Flickr

8229795565_46cd29b61b_c.jpg

Gloss black by CMahoneyPhotography, on Flickr

lookin goooood! take your time to find the perfect wheel for it as they can make or break a car. :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot man, been think of wheels since before I even got back in may, still haven't decided, was thinking along the lines off bbs I know there pretty common but can't realy go wrong with them however they will prob be reps being a student and only working 2 days a week kinda limits funds or maybe some bullet steels, black with the chrome lip? Rota zeros, like modern lines but don't think ill get a decent set for my kinda price range? :(

Love this! ignore the corsa guys, i have a few of them at my college which i go one day a week, but they own puntos haha

Thanks! Yeah bound to get some people who doubt my loop but I love it! :D guess people just don't see potential ;)

small update, haven't been much happening with the car due to the weather being so cold and it getting so dark so quick. Managed to get my calipers painted up today wanted to do them for ages. :( Also took a few photos for my mate whos selling his corsa. :shifty:

8238179069_8de4416a7a_c.jpg

Red calipers yo by CMahoneyPhotography, on Flickr

8238181081_78ab7e4188_c.jpg

Calipers painted by CMahoneyPhotography, on Flickr

8238182043_5648021bc2_c.jpg

Frozen VW by CMahoneyPhotography, on Flickr

8238179969_5855cd8d6a_c.jpg

Bit cold! by CMahoneyPhotography, on Flickr

Mates Corsa

Sits pretty low, rears scrub like mad with a full car. :swerve:

8239542868_54b6d63bf4_c.jpg

Matts car by CMahoneyPhotography, on Flickr