drivers window regulator Lupo 1.4 Sport CT parts 2 wires to oe plug?

vaughan

HI All Best you sick of this same old problem regarding the window regulator and motor on a lupo as this seems to be a standard problem with the lupos.

I have got a new regulator and motor from CT parts for the drivers side window. My problem is this is not a OE part from VW and it only has two wires from the motor. The oe plug has 8 wires in that there is a black and brown one live.

Have any of you rewired this and if so do you remember what wires are joined together to make it all work off the switch? I am at the point of getting a new 4way switch and rewiring the whole lot as I can only get it to go up and not down. Change the wires a round in every combernation I can think of and now Im stumped????

NEED HELP PLEASE PLEASE any sparkys????

I cant help you with this but for your information.

2 wires is for manual up & down, the multi plug is for the one touch up & down, so you have been given the incorrect part, so I'd take it back and ask for a refund/exchange.

Yeah will just put in a new switch that would make my life easyier. No mate the elc plug is not on the motor but thanks any way. Changed the clutch now its poping out of 3rd gear what next with this car!!! It needs the scrap yard

Yeah you've got the wrong motor/regulator this happened to me. My passenger window goes up but not down too (well it's randomly started working intermittently now) when operated from the drivers side which is a faulty switch - to test this swap the cables over on the 2 switches on the drivers side unit & see if the fault follows the original switch (i.e. the other window stops working)

Oh and we looked at swapping the old motor onto the new (wrong) regulator but it wasn't happening, the regulators are different too.