Fatttty's Ford Racing Puma #401 | Ford content... Front running gear refurb

fatttty

Picked my wheels up from the refurbers the other day, had them blasted and coated in a metallic sparkle silver finish. Fitted original Ford Racing 909 valves and caps, also had 2 new yoko paradas fitted to the fronts and the tyre logo aligned with the valves :)

IMG_2226_zpsbcc9a117.jpg

IMG_2227_zps14f2c565.jpg

Fitted (still waiting for my new Ford Racing centre badges to arrive in the post)-
IMG_2230_zpsc8c120bd.jpg

IMG_2233_zps57c5c45c.jpg

IMG_2231_zps3b277519.jpg

Sourced a set of original Ford Racing Puma floor mats, these are as rare as hens teeth, they are basically brand new and have only been fitted for shows-

IMG_2167_zps026e4c8b.jpg

Interior shot with my new door cards, floor mats and steering wheel-

IMG_2232_zps388455cc.jpg

Last job of the night was to change the coolant tank, coolant and cap. Looks so much better, here's a photo of old vs' new-

IMG_2234_zps450ea564.jpg

And finally a photo of the whole car!!!

IMG_2235_zps2267eb36.jpg

Picked my wheels up from the refurbers the other day, had them blasted and coated in a metallic sparkle silver finish. Fitted original Ford Racing 909 valves and caps, also had 2 new yoko paradas fitted to the fronts and the tyre logo aligned with the valves :)

That's champion OCD right there :shades:

WOW! I know who I'm asking to do my Lupo!!!

I think that bar you polished up is for the linkage to the brake servo, similar idea to what Vauxhall did on the Nova, only on this, it probably works!!

WOW! I know who I'm asking to do my Lupo!!!

I think that bar you polished up is for the linkage to the brake servo, similar idea to what Vauxhall did on the Nova, only on this, it probably works!!

Yeah thats right, didnt really know what it was at the time but been told by the ford boys since :)

Its getting there, still not as clean as my lupo was but geeting there!

Started cleaning and detailing last night, spent a good couple of hours with 12yan.

The car was washed with TBM, clayed with AF CLay Lube and AF fine clay, washed again, and clayed again.

We will be machine polishing, applying a sealant and wax over the next two days (photos and write up to come)

Also cleaned and seal my wheels with AF Mint Rims, awesome product and smells fantastic which is always a bonus!

IMG_2238_zps3882d8de.jpg

IMG_2237_zps48843bc0.jpg

Alex

• Like 1

Do you know his name? Or the number of the car? Theres quite a few changing hands at the mo

his name is Zach. #377 dude :)