nfbr's Jetta 2.0T FSI... Now sold to new owner!

nfbr

I have a Golf R intercooler and the majority of bits for a KO4 conversion up in the loft. Just need Injectors, Turbo and Discharge pipe.

With those and the upgrade HPFP fitted it should see between 340-350bhp and around 400lb/ft of torque. By that point, I might well need a clutch lol.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Winter is on it's way... So I thought it was time to do a quick upgrade on something I'd been meaning to change for a while...

OEM Xenons :)

hl2_zps561397cf.jpg

hl3_zps0c7ad6f0.jpg

Edited by nfbr
  • Like 1

Very nice. Bet you are well chuffed with the xenons

They are alright, but then since I only do 2-3,000 Miles per year, Mostly during the day, I probably won't benefit massively from them.

The original headlights had been buggered up by the Police when they fitted the blues to it, so were due a replacement. These were a very attractive option at the right price which could potentially increase the worth of the vehicle. So thought I'd treat myself :)

Looking nice Al :)

Thanks Luke! :) We should catch up again some time!

Edited by nfbr

• 3 months later...

Update:

* Loba Motorsport high pressure fuel pump fitted
* Front end removed and Golf-R intercooler fitted
* KO4 DV Relocation parts all fitted and wired in
Performance figures should now be somewhere around 265-280bhp, 320lb/ft Torque ish. Not had it on the rolling road, not really bothered about doing so as it drives real nice! :)

9D786D58-73B2-497E-AF63-8F2436AC56F6_zps

* Mk5 GTI OEM front lower spoiler fitted - Fills a massive gap left by the original front valance.

5CD0F981-42DE-47EC-936B-F7E6D8A50F5C_zps

Next up: A major detailing session as the car is mucky... Then I'll get some nice pics of the car itself.

Edited by nfbr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If anybody is interested - My jetta is currently up for sale at ÂŁ7,950.00. You will not find a better example or a better looked after one in the UK!

Drop me a PM if you would genuinely like to own this car!

If anybody is interested - My jetta is currently up for sale at ÂŁ7,950.00. You will not find a better example or a better looked after one in the UK!

Drop me a PM if you would genuinely like to own this car!

Pheaton next ?

• 3 months later...

Well, The Jetta left at the back end of last month and I now have a BMW Z4 Coupé 3.0SI :) So far, I love it!

Didn't think the 'M' was worth the ÂŁ5,000+ premium and double the road tax after road testing both.

imagejpg1_zpsf260cab8.jpg

Edited by nfbr