Lupo Gti what shold i do? Help

marcyboi1

I'm really ****ing scared Joe why don't you and the rest of them get ****ed

Wasn't trying to scare you king stiff, just making the point that whatever this keyboard warrior 'offensive' is that you're on about, its not going to work because you will dig yourself into massive holes again and get ripped to shreds.

Guest Kristoffer

Basically, Steve Stoffler gets very touchy (not in a Rich way though) and needs to learn that there's a difference between voicing your opinion and chatting utter, incomprehensible ****!

Joe look i gave opinion and no one liked it so you all started Moaning and going on and ****ing on so this what happens when you don't back of when told to

Guest Kristoffer

Wasn't trying to scare you king stiff, just making the point that whatever this keyboard warrior 'offensive' is that you're on about, its not going to work because you will dig yourself into massive holes again and get ripped to shreds.

You'll rip me to shreds Joe go **** your self

Guest Kristoffer

What, you start saying naughty words and speaking even more incomprehensibly?

No Joe all this starts because of people start moaning about the most pointless things

Guest Kristoffer

Already have done many times, you never have a valid argument/comeback/point.

Boy you must be must be proud you scored points ****ing grow up

Edited by Kristoffer

Whilst you may be older than me Steve, it didn't take me long to work out that my levels intelligence and maturity far supersede yours.

Because i said don't use it in the rain

Don't use what in the rain?

Guest Kristoffer

Whilst you may be older than me Steve, it didn't take me long to work out that my levels intelligence and maturity far supersede yours.

Don't use what in the rain?

Joe your not smarter than me ok

Your so smart Joe you figure it out the post is in this very thread

Edited by Kristoffer

Joe your not smarter than me ok

Your so smart Joe you figure it out the post is in this very thread

If you say so Stiffey :)

So the reason you dont have a car is because it rains so much in Scotland and you'd never drive it?

Guest Kristoffer

Joe i really wish you had more to bother you and more to do with your time than argue with me all day about pointless utter ****e well guess what Joe your right ok your a bigger twister than me because you got the last answer because ive got better things to do with my time than waste it on you and the rest of these virgins

Joe i really wish you had more to bother you and more to do with your time than argue with me all day about pointless utter ****e well guess what Joe your right ok your a bigger twister than me because you got the last answer because ive got better things to do with my time than waste it on you and the rest of these virgins

Ive been in work this morning, you're probably on the dole.

And me and Mr 82 spit roasted your mum, then your dad :)

(for Mr angry above,you might need to read this slowly,there's a lot of words and some pretty big ones and some logic involved so take your time my special friend)

I feel your pain mate.

I bought mine with relatively low mileage on it and do bout 200 miles a week to work and back using mainly dirty mud strewn B roads.

On one hand I have great fun driving to and from work everyday but on the other the car looks like a sack of sh'ite most of the time and I know its going to eventually take its toll but that's all part of the fun,cleaning and fixing it.

Plus if I loose my job and need money to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table then I'm afraid it will have to go.

They are a luxury at the end of the day,not a necessity.

Just enjoy it for what it is :thumbsup:

is this aimed at me or someone else lol

boys i understand banter and really enjoy it

but all i asked for was opions on what to do with my car

now you guys are having hand bags come relax and chill the f**k out.

its not Kristoffer fault he dont drive in the rain lol. "thats a joke by the way"

boys i understand banter and really enjoy it

but all i asked for was opions on what to do with my car

now you guys are having hand bags come relax and chill the f**k out.

its not Kristoffer fault he dont drive in the rain lol. "thats a joke by the way"

What banter? Rich and scotty really did get rapey...

• Like 1