Lupo Gti what shold i do? Help

marcyboi1

Don't ask for opinions on a public forum and then kick off at the replies, just makes you look like an immature fool

This...

Hoffmeister.... chill out a bit...

I'll do what i want with any car i own and i'll drive it how i want alright i couldn't give a **** what any of you think lets get that Straight Right now

Boss fail

hah this is brillent i wanted some advise and people geeting moody haha. i drive it any weather and she gets maintained and driven properly. and now i man'd up as GTIChris said im loving it. just wondering about advise now. what should i do to it. specs on page one want new wheels. ideas?

(for Mr angry above,you might need to read this slowly,there's a lot of words and some pretty big ones and some logic involved so take your time my special friend)

I feel your pain mate.

I bought mine with relatively low mileage on it and do bout 200 miles a week to work and back using mainly dirty mud strewn B roads.

On one hand I have great fun driving to and from work everyday but on the other the car looks like a sack of sh'ite most of the time and I know its going to eventually take its toll but that's all part of the fun,cleaning and fixing it.

Plus if I loose my job and need money to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table then I'm afraid it will have to go.

They are a luxury at the end of the day,not a necessity.

Just enjoy it for what it is :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Guest Kristoffer

Don't ask for opinions on a public forum and then kick off at the replies, just makes you look like an immature fool

I never asked for any adivce because i never made the thread in the first place so get your facts straight in future

Guest Kristoffer

Lets try this one time more ok i'll drive my car where and when i want and i'll do what i want with it

This is a car club where people have different opinions this includes me and when i give my opinion i get shot down for it well i'm sorry but thats not going to happen or you'll find i go on the offensive

Edited by Kristoffer

Guest Kristoffer

No you have your opinion like a prized sausage jockey lol and everyone knows that's my job

My opinion counts just the same as everyone elses Scooty_82 and don't you forget it

My opinion counts just the same as everyone elses Scooty_82 and don't you forget it

Tbh lately it has meant jack ****.

For anyone to care about your opinions Steve, stop being a halfwit and earn some respect :) Mr 82 used to prey on me, as did Piers, now we all get along swimmingly.

Did someone take their man up pills this morning instead of a few cod liver oils?

I mean i know im a bit punchy and i do have a few calcium build ups around my eyebrows and nose but even with those im certain i cant throw things through my own skull.

• Like 1

Guest Kristoffer

For anyone to care about your opinions Steve, stop being a halfwit and earn some respect :) Mr 82 used to prey on me, as did Piers, now we all get along swimmingly.

Like i said before joe this a car club and people have different opinions if people are going to jump up and about what i say thats there problem not mine and i'll continue to go on the offensive if people don't back off

**** knows, i think polish kris has had a internet mental break down and is throwing toys everywhere

Edited by scotty_82
  • Like 1

Guest Kristoffer

Steve, play nice :). because if you go on the WW3 'offensive', you know ill just round up the 'troops' and the Thursday's ass kicking will be repeated.

I'm really ****ing scared Joe why don't you and the rest of them get ****ed

What on earth is going on here?

Basically, Steve Stoffler gets very touchy (not in a Rich way though) and needs to learn that there's a difference between voicing your opinion and chatting utter, incomprehensible ****!