Next meet - Friday 25th Jan 8pm @ Bluewater!

Hakster

Hey guys/gals,

We haven't had a meet in a while, maybe we should arrange one for Saturday 27th if that's cool. Bluewater seems a good place to continue doing it.
I say we start a list now and if it gets to over 6 confirmed attendees it can go ahead (the last one was a bit of a dud), this will make sure we have a good turnout.

I'll start it off:
1. Hakster (Hakan)

Edited by Hakster

isnt there gonna be a meet on friday night at bluewater?

if there isnt then i'll come.. but not in a lupo ever again.... DUNN DUNN DUNNNNNNNN

isnt there gonna be a meet on friday night at bluewater?

if there isnt then i'll come.. but not in a lupo ever again.... DUNN DUNN DUNNNNNNNN

if there is where is the thread saying so?

What happened to the lupo? It was all coming together so nicely...

Oh, forgot to mention a time for Saturday, what time is good for people?

It was held on a Friday before hand (1st of the month) i think after the last one i went to (not arranged by me) was a dud and presonal cirumstances caused problems. So it looks likely i won't be going to many more.

8ish is good for me mr hakan, my mrs will be coming in her temporary golf so thats 2, just need some more people :)

and its going for a new car which im sure you'll approve of when you see it! and it was only a text lupopo (jay with the gti) had sent me asking about if we wanted to meet up!

woo the golf made it in there, but why when it was poorly :( batteries buggered on it and it needs a new alternator belt!

Good little meet apart from the engine revving noobs! :rant: Next time there getting an item from my pocket and told where to go! :censored:

Was good to see the regulars :)

• 2 months later...

we'll have to arrange one! You on facebook we can arrange one as not too sure how many people come on here still!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

we could arrange one for 25/1/13, add me on facebook, bradley mills (picture is a honda civic) i'll create a meet on there as people dont check this thread too much

Goodjob hakan! Looks like its going ahead as we've got a few people agreeing to it on fbook already