Rear needs to be lower!

Just put some 60mm lowering springs on, really happy with the front looks low and is still alright with curbs... Since the back coilovers arent actually coilovers could i just get the shorter shock and adjuster and effectively have a coilover? Since i already have the spring...

Batesy

wait for the suspension to settle "drop" as over time things will sit lower takes about 40-50 miles depending on the shocks and springs

to be fair my lupo is just getting lower and lower the more i drive it!

if you are very low on the front think about removing your rear adjusters and cups this will give you more of a drop

Yeah adding adjusters would make you higher, even if they would fit lowering springs which is unlikely.

it was worth a mention, even if its not a good suggestion. my friend cut a coil off his JOM rear coilover springs to make it sit slightly flusher, and its not dangerous at all :)

Decided im just gonna source some coilies for the back, dont wanna be cutting springs, like i said im really happy with the arch gap at the front just want the back to be the same :) Cheers everyone though ;)

Batesy

Presume he means what passes for rear coilovers on a Lupo/Arosa i.e. the shocks, springs & adjusters from a coilover set.