Static White Lupo Project

M.Yip

bought this car a while back and had quite a few ideas for this so here it is completely standard

img2373an.jpg

037pt.jpg

The little mods started

8KHid
img2485pt.jpg

De-badged
img2471z.jpg

Xenon Plate Leds
img2487qo.jpg

Side Strips removed
img2472d.jpg

Now for the big mods

Ap Coilovers
img2823aa.jpg

Front down with more to go haha
img2845mr.jpg

lupo030.jpg

all the way down at the back with the cups still in
lupo033.jpg

how she sits at the moment along with press plates I picked up from Ultimate Dubs
lupo063.jpg

De-Wipered
lupo035.jpg

Now I had wheels for these that I bought a long time ago, before I passed my test haha
They are 3 piece Tramont Ty2 and wanted these on a loop as soon as I got them
img1187lp.jpg

After a while my brother persuaded me to colour the barrels as they weren't in great condition, at first I didn't think it would work and was quite reluctant, but he was write, they look tasty with a bit of colour!
lupo073.jpg

We test fitted the rims to see how much it would poke and decide whether camber was needed
here it is
lupo093.jpg

lupo095.jpg

Edited by M.Yip

Now to get some tires, we decided to get 155/55 on the front and 175/50 on the back

lupo126.jpg

lupo127.jpg

Here's how it looks with good stretch on the front and alright stretch on the back

lupo124.jpg

Now to put these shiny shoes on.

lupo136.jpg

lupo134.jpg

lupo140.jpg

Just a photo with my loop and my bro's fez, which you may have already seen

lupo137.jpg

lupo139.jpg

Some major scrubbing at the back, which shredded my tires. I only drove down the road and it looked like this :( This is meant to be my daily!

lupo013.jpg

So we decided to camber my wheels to try and took it in along with putting my cups back

lupo011.jpg

It worked with a bit of an arch gap but not much, I will be getting my arches rolled and flared in the next couple of weeks along with my front smoothed and my rear bumper smoothed and colour coded

Here is how its sits at the moment, not finished yet but almost there, interior will be nice if I have any funds left haha

lupo014.jpg

Wow nice work! I've always liked your brothers fiesta on cleaned-uk

Is it just me or have you got lots of toe in with the rear camber?

I wouldn't say I've got that much toe in with the rear , the fronts are worse cos of the natural camber and toe in when lowering it, my tracking is way off haha

Edited by M.Yip

• 3 months later...
MK6 GTI seats fitted, keeping it Tartan cos it looks sweet with white coloured cars :)
luposeats220.jpg

luposeats222.jpg
Took the cups out after borrowing my mates arch roller and rolled the arches my self. pretty chuffed with it and saved me £130 from arch enemy. Also took the camber off so that it didn't shred my tires, its sits pretty nice and doesn't rub at all but I need it to sit lower some how, maybe custom rear springs and shocks but not sure yet.

luposeats125.jpg
Anyway the car is going into the bodyshop soon for some smoothing :) Getting ready for the first show which is Ultimate Dubs!
Edited by M.Yip

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah tbh i prefer it without camber not low enough to pull camber off haha but the only reason I did camber was the fact that I didnt want it rubbing and destroying the tires. It staying like this for now :) I'm on Club stand on UD so guna be pretty good, hopefully see some nice loops about, last year was pretty sick.

Forgot to add the momo 280

luposeats092.jpg

Nice Lupo mate

Will you be replacing the Grey plastics to Black ? to match the new seats ?

Wheels look lovely :thumbup:

Ryan :)

Nice Lupo mate

Will you be replacing the Grey plastics to Black ? to match the new seats ?

Wheels look lovely :thumbup:

Ryan :)

Thanks mate :) yeah I will be I'm guna retrim the back seats into tartan aswell to match the front after UD.