New Lupo Owner!!

VDubPo

Hi all, wanted a lupo for years, finally passed my test and saved the money for the car (and the ridiculously priced insurance). Got myself a x-reg 1 litre. Looking to do as much too it as i can without affecting the price of insurance, mainly minor exterior mods (wheels, lights, tints etc) so no lowering or things like that (for now) im excited and hope you can all help me in my mission to get my lupo looking nice :D

get out whilst you can... this place is evil

and i dont want to sound like an old fogie (because im not) but you shouldnt do any modifications if your not prepared to declare them and pay the extra.

but welcome along... :)

Edited by Piers

Ok well i bought the car with alloys and declared them so if i change them do i have to tell the insurance? And what can i do that doesnt have to be added on to the insurance cause its already really exspensive?

just don't tell them, it's easier ;)

until you kill someone and get done for fraud and your insurance is invalid so you have to pay for EVERYTHING.... yeah i suppose it is easier... ;)

if you put alloys on your car that are not standard factory fitted wheels you have to tell your insurance

• Like 1

If you've already declared non-standard alloys you don't need to tell them if you get different non-standard alloys. I've declared "exterior decorative change" & "interior decorative change" with Admiral to cover all my bits of painting & retrimming etc & I don't think it cost any more. Just talk to your insurance company.

Welcome btw :wave: