RC Cars

Hakster

Im just getting into my nitros :)

I find nitro's a bit of a handful, not very reliable and all that. Plus with a brushless motor (like in my cars) electrics are faster... And a lot quieter lol

ive got a Traxxas Revo 3.3 full race spec

Nice, that's an expensive bit of kit. Any pics/vid of it in action?

check out my profile on tamiya club

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/member.asp?id=24472

I've got around 50ish large 1/10th tamiya/kyosho/other rc cars, and a stack of toy grade stuff in the loft too!

http://www.tamiyaclu...er.asp?id=24472

I've got around 50ish large 1/10th tamiya/kyosho/other rc cars, and a stack of toy grade stuff in the loft too!

wow, impressive! you might like a model I made up and sold on (slighlty lower than normal and finished to a high standard):

2ddcf0e2.jpg

98e52e98.jpg

http://www.tamiyaclu...er.asp?id=24472

Also, seeing as you live not far from me, do you know anywhere where I can take the lunchbox to have a run around? The only one I know of is in crystal palace park but that has been closed for years...

Erm... tbh I just run mine in the road outside where I keep them! I am a member of a group on facebook called South East Surrey RC, we're trying to have a regular meet in Horley, which is bit of a treck for you, but if you search it on Facebook, I can add you!

Also, if you're 'in' to your RC cars, may be worth joining Tamiya Club, good source of info, parts, swaps, meets ect.... some bits are harder to find than for the full size cars!

Forgot to say, LOVE THE BEETLE!! I've got one too, but mine needs new bumpers, but I couldn't complain for what I paid for it!

Edited by lupogtiboy

i used to race RC when i was younger. Had a Lossi XXXs graphite back in the day. used to race 27 turns... tried 19 turn but was too quick for me back then.

sold it a while ago

I'm not brave enough to go racing, I do it more for the modifying/upgrading and bashing side of it. Racing sounds too expensive to me too!

i'v got a car that's beem sitting in my room for about 3 years or more now. not sure of the model but it's a HPI nitro 4WD track car with an auto 2 speed box. i would sell or swap it for lupo related parts if anyone is interested.

Also, if you're 'in' to your RC cars, may be worth joining Tamiya Club, good source of info, parts, swaps, meets ect.... some bits are harder to find than for the full size cars!

Forgot to say, LOVE THE BEETLE!! I've got one too, but mine needs new bumpers, but I couldn't complain for what I paid for it!

Thanks mate, not really that into it all, just like building them and driving them about.

Can't find the Facebook club, there are a couple with similar names, which one is it exactly?

Check out my brushless hot rod with custom made headlights, it's rapid, might paint it in rust paint!

79F4E89D-3ADE-4883-82ED-EBA8069199F3-9518-00000BA86BB90BCF.jpg

• 3 years later...

Small update, this was taken about a year ago, have a few others since then, x2 rere Willie's Wheelers and a couple of others not in this pic. I have calmed down a lot recently though!

ALL TOGETHER.jpg

• Like 1