Whats it Worth?

jolly green

Lady family friend or ours as ask me to look into selling her Lupo GTI but i`am a T4 and mk1 golf nut !so i said i`ll get some feed back and see what the club lupo members value it at

Lupo Gti

Black

54 plate but comes with private plate VW 53 ---

History

Hpi report no accidents to pass on to new owner

She brought the car new, so 1 owner

new mot

The car is mint!

She has worked for the same company now for 15- 20 years which was a 30 mile commute ,but the company has now relocated within walking distance and thats the reason for selling ,her other half does have a car + motorhome

Thanks for any help

John

GTI's fetch between 2500-6000 being the absolute top & bottom of the scale. based on your description your talking more 5500 give or take a bit. although GTI's have dropped value recently.

£5500 seems like a reasonable estimate

Yep agree should get a good price for it as it's low mileage,

Has it got leather seats, aircon, or out fancy as a additional extra?

Edited by Pottster

It's always a difficult one as there's people asking silly money for high milers which then artificially inflates the prices.

There was one up last week, an early silver one with only 16k on the clock for £5k. I'd say £4750 would be about right for a private sale.

It's always a difficult one as there's people asking silly money for high milers which then artificially inflates the prices.

There was one up last week, an early silver one with only 16k on the clock for £5k. I'd say £4750 would be about right for a private sale.

I saw that, some it wasn't newer or I'd have had it

Thanks for all the replys lads!

I think i`ll tell her to price it around the 4750 to sell and see she what she says!

as there no extras like leather or air con

Thanks again to club lupo and if there is anybody interested before she or i advertise it elsewhere i can pass on a contact no.

so club lupo get first dibs! The car is in Blackpool

Cheers John

Edited by jolly green