advice needed

jackfarrington

been looking at a body kit for my lupo, and on the rear bumper the exhaust is in the right rather than left. would it cost anything to have the exhaust moved so it is in the middle. heres the link: http://www.madmotors.co.uk/bodykits-spoilers-14000/body-kits/vw/vw-lupo/ingo-noak-tuning-vw-lupo-98-look-rear-bumper.html

and heres the front, just wondering if id need to change anything to put this on

http://www.madmotors.co.uk/bodykits-spoilers-14000/body-kits/vw/vw-lupo/ingo-noak-tuning-vw-lupo-98-05-look-front-bumper.html

last note, what side skirts would you recommend to use with this kit because there actually isnt any side skirts built with them

cheers guys

Please don't put any of that on your car :( it will cheapen the whole thing. Lupos are lovely looking cars from the factory and you arent going to better them by sticking lots of fibreglass and plastic to them. All you need is some lows and nice wheels and your onto a winner :)

Edited by joshuaar

No Lupo or Arosa had a right hand exhaust, so I don't know why you would think that kit is made for a right hand ex. Even the worst body kit manufacturers will base\build their kits around the factory car.

It's just the picture and shadow which I think makes it look like a right hand ex..

I'm with the no body kit crowd though. Don't do it.

Little chav pmsl

Im old enough to be your dad, obviously im not as my offspring would have far more common sense.

I know everyone blames the educational system but id blame your parents.

Little chav pmsl

Im old enough to be your dad, obviously im not as my offspring would have far more common sense.

I know everyone blames the educational system but id blame your parents.

definitely the one that deserved to be on your mums face ;)

scottys one of those old forum peadophiles, preying on the young and innocent.

but i agree, shouldn't you be on chat roulette scotty? ;)

Edited by Fob163

I'm actually a maths teacher posting from a proxy server somewhere in France, or maybe Spain or even Italy

Shhhhhh don't tell Interpol

• Like 2